“Sing in Summer” 2019 will take place in Dundaga, Latvia!
Summer sessions of Vocal Academy improves not only vocal skills, but forms practical knowledge in performing arts and opens everyone to theatrical creativity, as long as there is interest and enthusiasm at hand (and in voice) everything is possible. We all have musical abilities, potential and unique talent that awaits for the right guidance, to reveal itself to the world and through private vocal studies with professional educators and practical activities, for instance, taking part in a musical show for wider public, we will most certainly achieve the goals You only dreamed of and they will resonate through your soul and into the improved musical future of Yours.
Song intertwining with words and confident performance will be initiative to reach profound musical achievements.
1. To offer a range of the highest quality academic, artistic, pre-professional, and professional programming within a liberal arts environment, where emotional feelings meets practical methods to make participants performance expressive and vivid, to make voice richer.
2. To support the professional and artistic growth of every participant and improve breathing techniques, pronunciation and diction, to avoid any defects in performance.
3. To insure everyone’s success by meeting their needs in advising, mentoring, and professional development, moreover, after intense and efficient course participants will apply their newly achieved skills immediately after completing the course.
4. Participants will learn ensemble techniques and representative repertoire in both large and small ensembles appropriate to their specific performance mediums.
5. Participants will gain practical knowledge about body and voice relaxation, learn to manage their voice tone and colours.
Vocal art practise courses “Sing in Summer” lasts nine days and at the end of it participants will get a professional recognition of their performance abilities in a form of certificate. Participants should be at least twelve years old.
Let’s be creative and fulfill our summer with musical joy!
Working languages: latvian, russian, german and english.
300-; EUR (settling the payment till 31.12.2018.)
330-; EUR (settling the payment till 31.03.2019.)
360-; EUR (settling the payment till 31.06.2019.)
Summary of costs cover up all lectures, practical study courses, master-classes and
consultations, also all the expanses for accommodation and 3 meals per day for vocal
teacher and his student.
call. +371 20005901
Kultūrizglītības un mākslas centrs „Kāpnes”
Reģ. Nr.: 40008042799
Konta Nr.: LV 87 HABA 0551032664947
SWIFT kods: HABALV22
mākslinieciski – pedagoģiskā vadība: Edgars Kramiņš
organizatoriskā vadība: Elīna Loseva
tālr. +371 20005901